1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

What do I need for truck side wiring?

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by 4wydnr, Nov 13, 2009.

1. 4wydnr

4wydnr Senior Member
    from N. IL

Back in sept. I got a killer deal on a 7'6" rt3 straight blade. But it didn't include any of the truck side accessories. Now I'm not sure what exactly I need for the truck side wiring. The plow has a 13 pin connector. I will be putting it on a 2001 F-250. Anyone know?

I came up with part# stb15103. Which should be for a straight blae with a controller. Is this correct? Thanks
    Last edited: Nov 13, 2009
  2. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

You are correct as thats the complete truck side control kit, wiring, harness, controller etc and is the most economical way to go vs purchasing all the components individually.

If you have the 2B sealed beam headlamps you'll also need MSC04599 headlight adapters. IF they're HB5's then you need nothing.
  3. 4wydnr

4wydnr Senior Member
    from N. IL

Thank you much, I'll double check the lights but I think they are the hb5 style.