1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

What do I have?

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by jakeryan, May 25, 2011.

1. jakeryan

jakeryan Junior Member
    from TN

I ended up getting a few of these motors at an auction. There was a northern tool and equipment sticker on a couple but the item # is not listed on their site. The closest thing I could find on there that looks like them was the Meyer E-60 Service Motor, Model# 15841 or Meyer 12 Volt Electric Motor, Model# 15727.

Can anyone tell me what I have? I linked some pics. We don't have alot of plows down here in TN.:)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. streetscrapin16

streetscrapin16 Senior Member

That is a Meyer e60 pump motor.

3. jakeryan

jakeryan Junior Member
    from TN

Thanks I finally figured it out through some Googling. I appreciate the the help.

4. streetscrapin16

streetscrapin16 Senior Member

How much are you looking to get fror them? How many do you have?

5. jakeryan

jakeryan Junior Member
    from TN

I have 8 of them. I put them in the equipment forum for $70 shipped. But if you want some or all I can cut a deal with you. Shoot me a pm of you want and I will give you my email.

6. jakeryan

jakeryan Junior Member
    from TN

7. jakeryan

jakeryan Junior Member
    from TN

Lowered price on motors $50 shipped. If anyone is interested.