1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

What did you do today?

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by fatheadon1, Nov 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fatheadon1

fatheadon1 Senior Member

A thread for pics of work we do or have done. Here is my day at the office tomorrow maple tree on 2 or 3 houses. [​IMG]

2. trqjnky

trqjnky Senior Member

I installed a heater in my skidloader today. And wired in a strobelight!

3. kimber750

kimber750 PlowSite Veteran

All I see there is firewood. Maybe cause I spent most the cutting and splitting wood.

4. IDOCTORTREES

IDOCTORTREES Senior Member
    from MONTANA

I love jobs like that $$$$

5. fatheadon1

fatheadon1 Senior Member

Yes sir we do not have a crane so it will take some time but even with working threw the GC it will still be a good payday

6. IDOCTORTREES

from MONTANA

well if I was there. I would love to come and lend some help...

7. fatheadon1

fatheadon1 Senior Member

ill pay the fuel you run a crane out here? lol We are a small tree service that 3 months did not know how we were gonna make it threw winter money wise because work dried up and notw we have been slamed since storms just keep coming so life is real good right now:nod:

8. IDOCTORTREES

from MONTANA

Stay safe--Work smart--Give thanks

9. fatheadon1

fatheadon1 Senior Member

Thumbs Up ussmileyflag

10. BUFF

BUFF PlowSite Fanatic
    from FR NoCo

Replaced "D" rings on a friends skid after he got it stuck, his dump truck won.:mechanic:

skid1.jpg

skid2.jpg

skid3.jpg

skid4.jpg

skid5.jpg

11. Chrisxl64

Chrisxl64 Senior Member
    from CT

Front and Rear Diff Fluid and Gasket Change, Tranny Fluid and Filter, Transfer Case Fluid, and Replaced all my grounding straps, and upgraded alternator charge wiring.

Not even 1/4 of the to-do list, busy day again tommorow.

Last edited: Nov 3, 2011
  12. DieselSlug

DieselSlug PlowSite.com Addict

NICE and CLEAN job on that, hard to find people who take care into their work like that these days.

13. DieselSlug

DieselSlug PlowSite.com Addict

Trimmed the bottoms off a few trees so i can ride the mower under them and not get my block knocked off.

Brush Haul.jpg

14. BUFF

BUFF PlowSite Fanatic
    from FR NoCo

Thx for the complement, I take pride and ownership in everything I do. Just old school I guess but it works for me.

15. cold_and_tired

cold_and_tired PlowSite.com Addict

I went back for the second day in a row to clear ice on one of my properties. The freeze/thaw cycles at retirement complexes are a pain to deal with.

16. BossPlow2010

BossPlow2010 PlowSite.com Addict

Ah that's nothing just a branch. If it was the whole tree, you'd need a crane, by you can piece that one off.

17. rywnygc

rywnygc Member
    from 14033

I mowed a few properties for the last time this season. Did a few leaf cleanups and splattered dead rotting squirrel all over myself (including my face) with the weed whip. All in all a productive and stinky day.

18. Dlongerman

Dlongerman Senior Member
    from IL

nice weld job!!!

19. fatheadon1

fatheadon1 Senior Member

very true and that is what we did. the pic only showes 1/4 of the job there was 4 trees in a maybe 10x10 area and all 4 up rooted an 2 landed on garages the other 2 landed on houses. and of course i forgot to take picks of the end result

20. campkd6

campkd6 Senior Member

I picked up my plow from the dealer. Had him check it over because the warranty is up and got a free oil and filter change on the house and a new retract spring.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.