1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

What color would you do?

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by gtmustang00, Oct 15, 2010.

1. gtmustang00

gtmustang00 Senior Member
    from Berlin

I'm undecided on clear/amber hideaway strobes for what location. I will be doing tail lights, headlights, and marker lights in a 06 f350. It is the newer style headlight/marker lights and the markers have an orange bulb. 6 clears? 4 clears in front and 2 ambers in rear? Amber in rear, amber in marker lights, and clear in headlights? Also, flange mount or plug in mount? Need your opinions!

Last edited: Oct 15, 2010
  2. gtmustang00

gtmustang00 Senior Member
    from Berlin

? Plug in or flange mount for 06 f350?

3. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

Get the flange mount. As for color its up to you. just fyi, when its snowing and u have the clears on it is very bright, and has a lot of flash back.

4. gtstang462002

gtstang462002 Senior Member

I thought about strobes on the corners, I am thinking that I want to keep the flashing overhead though. County(since that is who I am plowing for) required 360degree flashing light, I think overhead is the easiest way to go to meet their requirements.