1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

What color wires for fisher assembly 2014 ram

Discussion in 'Ram Trucks' started by SnowJunki, Oct 27, 2014.

1. SnowJunki

SnowJunki Junior Member
    from Maine

I cant seem to find it anywhere. not sure which color wires to splice into. would rather not cut more then need too. thees headlights sucks to take in and out. anyone have a place where i could find the right wire diagram or have done it? i have a wt/ brown wt/orange and a black wire for the turn signals. haven't started on the actual hi beams yet. help would be appreciated.
    fisher 2 plug normal headlights. its a 2014 ram 3500

2. dieselss

dieselss PlowSite Fanatic

I'm thinking wt/bwn is parking. And wt/og is turn. You can also test light the socket and see what pin is what.

3. SnowJunki

SnowJunki Junior Member
    from Maine

thanks, will probably end up getting a new test light since mine seemed to go on a permanent vacation in a friends toolbox. Everything I can find online says nothing about the white and orange but a white and tan maybe. worse comes to worse I bring it to fisher dealer and be done with it.

4. dieselss

dieselss PlowSite Fanatic

Why? Turn on turn signal, probe wire. See what it does, I'm thinking it'll blink in time with the flashers.

5. dixiejwo

dixiejwo Junior Member

Just did this on my '14 2500 Cummins. There are three wires into the back of the parking/turn bulb. One of the outer ones is black. The other outer one is turn and the middle one is parking.

6. SnowJunki

SnowJunki Junior Member
    from Maine

Thanks Dixie I ended up putting a voltage meter the following day but this should help many people in the future. and if anyone else is wondering, its easier to take the grill off then the inner fender.