1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

What Color to Paint????????

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by newlooklandscp, Mar 3, 2010.

1. newlooklandscp

newlooklandscp Senior Member
    from Midwest

Ok guys ... most of you have seen my fleet. This truck is going in for a paint job (Dump Body ONLY) in about 2-3 weeks. I was originally going to go white to match the 08's but I was thinking (not always a good thing) of maybe keeping it black or possibly go New Look Green. Suggestions????? Comments?????

The second pic is the current 08' ...... just for reference.

HPIM1395.jpg

HPIM1401.jpg

2. towpro570

towpro570 Senior Member

go green :bluebounc (wanted to do green bounce ):D

3. WilliamOak

WilliamOak PlowSite.com Addict

Go green and then paint the '08 dump beds green too. You got all that extra ca$h from selling that 810 go to town with it lol.

4. SuperdutyShane

SuperdutyShane PlowSite.com Addict

Dont do green oh god no lol.
    Id say stick with the black. The green is going to look... "different"

5. WilliamOak

WilliamOak PlowSite.com Addict

Whatever you do have all the trucks match, there's always something to be said for a matching fleet, you went with the same scheme on the new enclosed to match the old one why break the fleet with this one?

6. snowman4

snowman4 Senior Member

Match the colour at the front wheel......

7. JaimeG

JaimeG Senior Member

I say paint it white like the rest of them. Green looks a little circus like and comical. Just my opinion.

8. rebert

rebert Senior Member

two tone..

9. green frog

green frog Senior Member

I would do white but add some green( stripe or grafix ) to set you apart. Than have a sign shop add vinyl to the other dumps to match.

10. BuffaloJoe

BuffaloJoe Member

I agree, white with a green stripe would look cool and different.

11. cat320

cat320 2000 Club Member

Green body i would do that with the white nice color combo red stands out even more with the white but green looks good for a landscaping co.

12. Pushin 2 Please

Pushin 2 Please PlowSite Veteran

White really looks "clean". A green stripe or some kind of green design on the white dump would also look sharp.

13. ahoron

ahoron Senior Member
    from here

better then white

HPIM1395.jpg

14. Mr.Markus

Mr.Markus PlowSite Fanatic

White with a green stripe and taller loader boards w/ green phone #. (Or go aluminum and never paint again)

15. BSDeality

BSDeality Senior Member

there is a guy here with white cab trucks with green fender flares and green bodies on his truck. it is very sharp and stands out very nice!

16. Humvee27

Humvee27 Senior Member

If it was mine, white with green stripe....I think it would be too much green to go with the dump all in green but thats jmo.

17. JCI Trans

JCI Trans Senior Member

The white looks pretty sharp, but green might too. One of the larger companies around my area has white cabs with black beds and a thick green stripe that goes through the cab. Its a pretty clean look, however for yours i'd say match the fleet.

18. 2005_Sierra

2005_Sierra Senior Member

white with green sideboards and the company phone # on the boards

19. newlooklandscp

newlooklandscp Senior Member
    from Midwest

Seems that the black is going bye bye. Leaning toward white with possibly something lime green on the truck. It will also get side boards like this .......... I could go all green on the side boards for all the trucks too. Decisions decisions.

The pics are the summer set ups on the 08's.

HPIM1263.jpg

HPIM1255.jpg

20. MileHigh

MileHigh PlowSite.com Addict

New Look green for me.