1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

what color/paint code is this

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by randomb0b123, Sep 26, 2011.

1. randomb0b123

randomb0b123 PlowSite.com Addict
    from america

2. Morrissey snow removal

Morrissey snow removal PlowSite.com Addict

looks like dark shadow grey metalic i think the code is cx but might be wrong

3. recon701

recon701 Junior Member
    from CNY

CX is the right code for dark shadow. It's tough to tell from the picture. Ford has a lot of different gray colors for that year. I would recommend calling about the truck and asking them for the code off of the lock pillar.

4. 07PSDCREW

07PSDCREW Senior Member

It looks to me like Airizona Beige metallic....that's the same color as the lower part of my truck....but my screen could show different.

5. gtmustang00

gtmustang00 Senior Member
    from Berlin

Paint it DSG! Best paint color!

6. cold_and_tired

cold_and_tired PlowSite.com Addict

It's not CX or Arizona Beige. It's that grey/charcoal/tan color.

7. randomb0b123

randomb0b123 PlowSite.com Addict
    from america

yes cold and tired your right its neither of those first 2. how do i find out the name/paint code of that color

8. KBTConst

KBTConst Senior Member

Go to the ford dealer or a body shop and tell them your trying to find the color code for a 2006 F-250 and it's a gray color ( that's what the ad said) they will show you paint chips from that yr.

9. recon701

recon701 Junior Member
    from CNY

A good resource for seeing paint codes for particular models is paintscratch.com. You just look up the year, make, and model and it will show you all possible paint codes for that year.