1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

what brand of strobe lights? Ecco, SpeedTech

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by 518Landscapes, Dec 7, 2015.

1. 518Landscapes

518Landscapes Member

:help: Im in the market for a Led mini bar and hide aways for my newest truck. wondering what brand you guys like to use?
    Iv used Ecco in the past and like them but $1,500.00 for a street lazer mini bar.:dizzy: I know a good light bar is pricy but I don't want to spend a fortune.
    I was looking at speedtech lights, I like the fact that you can customize the bar and it has take down lights, the price is also right but I'm worried that it is not going to last.
    I also looked at Fedralsignal, code3

Need to make a decision soon any input is much appreciated :drinkup:

2. MSB1766

MSB1766 Member

3. JoeG3

JoeG3 Senior Member

4. info4tim

info4tim Senior Member

Sho-Me.com. made in USA!

5. Hysert

Hysert PlowSite.com Addict

I've got speed tech hide aways and surface mount.. they have been great!!!

6. 518Landscapes

518Landscapes Member

Thanks for the input guys, after all the research Iv decided to go with Star Lantern And Signal made locally in Rochester NY, sold and serviced locally at Mooradian Hydraulics here in Albany. I'm having a 44" custom built with Gen 4 Led's, side and rear facing work lights. They are going to build it and a rep is coming out to Albany next tuesday to demo it for me!!

7. canoebuildah

canoebuildah Senior Member

+1

I have purchased two mini strobe bars from them and have been very happy. Their prices are quite good compared to the rest of the dealers.