1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

What Brand of Floor mats ??

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Wicked500R, Jan 19, 2008.

1. Wicked500R

Wicked500R Senior Member

What are the best floor mats for snow and slush? I want to buy a set of the Husky Liners but want to get some opinions on what you guys are using that holds melted snow and keeps the carpets dry.
  2. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

Weathertech.com I'm anal about my mats and I've tried them all. Go the their site and order the floor liners, you won't ever buy another kind of mat for the rest of your life, trust me.http://www.weathertech.com/
  3. RhinoL&L

RhinoL&L Senior Member

thats what i have and my friend also just got a pair. i love mine they hold all the snow, slush and whatever else gets in. then just dump it out sometime. also like them because they are fitted and go all around the edge so nothing spills.
  4. dmontgomery

dmontgomery PlowSite.com Addict

the weathertech look good but for my Dodge, Husky has a middle section that fits around the transfer case shifter for complete coverage.....
  5. wild bill

wild bill PlowSite.com Addict

i like the husky tray type mat's ,but i still use a carpet remnant on the husky's also
  6. bribrius

bribrius PlowSite.com Addict

i use husky.
    i dont have carpet on my floor either. i hate carpet in trucks
  7. Lynden-Jeff

Lynden-Jeff PlowSite.com Addict

Only problem with those is they don't contain the water and dirt, it just flows down beside. Also no center hump mat. But I woulden't mind checking them out at the meet.I have carpet with huskies over, they do a great job!

Last edited: Jan 19, 2008
  8. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Sydenstricker Landscaping PlowSite Veteran

I got some rubbermaid ones from wally world that work perfectly fine for me. They hold plenty of crap and look decent. Best part was only cost me 20 bucks:)
  9. bribrius

bribrius PlowSite.com Addict

and tomorrow you will be on here complaining about lowballers. what is up with walmart shoppers!!!!!!!:realmad:

10. deere615

deere615 2000 Club Member

I have the Husky ones and they work good for me, I also don't have carpet.
  11. blk90s13

blk90s13 PlowSite.com Addict

I think thats what i got in mine it came with a set that is amazing it keeps the truck clean all year round and it covers pretty much the entire front floor

MIDTOWNPC PlowSite Veteran

I have a set of Michelin mats. Two front mats link togeather with a band mat that covers the center hump. I had to trim mine a bit to get them around the 4x4 shifter but they cover under the cup holders also if you splash anything. Nice and they were $35 I think for the kit. The girlfriends toyota his this little hook that you can hook mats to so they dont slide. Its a nice feature. I was thinking about a small cord with a clip on it that was clipped under the seat then clipped to the mat so they dont slide. I also think they should make a small hole where water drains out the bottom of the truck.
  13. yard5864

yard5864 Senior Member

14. jsaunders

jsaunders Senior Member

Husky- watch ebay - usually a good deal can be found
  15. Young Pup

Young Pup PlowSite Fanatic

I just got a set of the Husky liners. One event with them and am kicking myself for not knowing about them sooner. Worked great and the carpet stayed dry.
  16. jkiser96

jkiser96 Senior Member

I used the extreme catch all mats in my old truck. These are carpet with rubber underneath and they have weather lips all around. I could have water standing in the carpet but the factory carpet was dry. These are a little expensive but well worth the money. JMO.
  17. stroker79

stroker79 2000 Club Member

I love my husky liners!

my carpet looks like new under them.