1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

What Brand Mount is this?

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by Wiseguyinc, Jul 11, 2012.

1. Wiseguyinc

Wiseguyinc Member
    from MN

Anyone know what brand plow this mount is for? It's on a 87 Ram 250. Thanks

plow mount.jpg

2. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Fisher MM1/MM2.

3. Wiseguyinc

Wiseguyinc Member
    from MN

Thank You! I knew someone here would know. What are the odds of me finding everything else I would need for a complete setup? The only thing on this truck is this part of the mount.

4. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

5. abbe

abbe Senior Member
    from RI

Depends where you are and what Craigslist has. Should be able to scoop a setup up for that truck cheap.

6. Wiseguyinc

Wiseguyinc Member
    from MN

Thanks for the help. I just want to be sure. If I get a minute mount 2 model plow it will hook up to this bracket? I got a line on a 2008 8'. Thanks again.

7. jmac5058

jmac5058 Senior Member

The MM1 and MM2 use the same push plates (your calling them brackets) but the electronics are totaly diffrent. Is there anything under the hood thts Fisher or any plugs coming out the grill?

8. Wiseguyinc

Wiseguyinc Member
    from MN

No, the truck only has the push plate on it. However, the plow I am looking at comes with everything but the push plate. Thus, if I can make a deal with them on the plow I will have a complete setup. I just wanted to be sure that plow would work with this push plate. I am used to using Boss plows and have no experience with Fisher that's why I am asking. Thanks again everyone, we'll see what happens .

9. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

It will be a change

10. brad96z28

brad96z28 PlowSite.com Addict

That plow might come with wiring but it dont mean it will have the correct harnesses and module for you truck.

11. Chrisxl64

Chrisxl64 Senior Member
    from CT

best bet is to head to your local dealer and get a schematic for your specific truck to make sure all your part numbers line up.

12. Plowtoy

Plowtoy Senior Member

Nothing a couple toggle switches and some electrical tape can't fix:mechanic:

13. brad96z28

brad96z28 PlowSite.com Addict

I dont do hack jobs. :mechanic: