1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

What Blade do i Have

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by krd3105, Mar 16, 2005.

1. krd3105

krd3105 Junior Member

Hey guys thanks in advance for the help

I have a fisher 7 1/2' RD MM ( i believe) but the blade does not look like the current RD model that fisher sells, the new model has 8 ribs and is 29" high my blade has 5 ribs , three spring 2 on the right and 1 left and is 26" high. i searched all over fishers web site and the web and nothing came up that looked like this blade. the setup was bought new in 01 from a dealer. does anyone know what series blade this is and anything about it like its weight and so on.

another thing, i bought this for an 03 4x4 f-150 with the 3600lb front end is this a good setup for this truck and what do i need to convert it from a dodge to a ford.
    Thanks guys
  2. justme-

justme- 2000 Club Member

Sounds like you have the older model RD, which is their residential series- ask a local Fisher dealer for deffinate answers.

to convert from any make to any other make you will need new push plates- the truck mounted side- I believe they run about $450 from dealers for an average.