1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

what are you guys paying for loaders with 14' pushers by the hour??

Discussion in 'Bidding & Estimating' started by tojay22, Nov 18, 2007.

1. tojay22

tojay22 Member

what are you paying for rubber tire backhoes with pushers an hour??
  2. xc23

xc23 Member

I have a 94 4x4 newholland w/ a 12' pusher w/ operator available in central new York for 80$ per hour. Sub called me at the last minute and backed out he lost the contract to a LOW BALLER after 3 years of grass & snow work
  3. StratfordPusher

StratfordPusher Senior Member

16' Storm on a 120HP Tractor

Our neck of the woods a 16' Storm blade on a 120 HP tractor runs about 125.00 per hour...

Worth every penny of it...

4. hickslawns

hickslawns Senior Member

xc23 I wish you lived closer. I would keep you busy every storm with those prices. I can't justify spending $4-5k on a box, so I am building my own. $4k plus operator, fuel, wear and tear on equipment, plus profit would take a hundred years to pay for the $4k at $80/hr. We get a little better than Stratford Pusher. Not much, but a little.
  5. 6feetdeep

6feetdeep Senior Member

XC23, where in CNY?:waving:
  6. xc23

xc23 Member

6feet I am In the utica area Does this price sound fair to you in our area. That is what I charged last season and from the research I did I found it to be comparable to others. I picked up th 94 NH this summer and picked up the 12' Avalanche used for 2000$,real good condition with new cutting edge and good shoes
    Last edited: Nov 21, 2007
  7. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

i would try to get a $100
  8. 6feetdeep

6feetdeep Senior Member

XC23, We have a local guy that runs a wheel loader (Not sure what brand or size, I havent had him do any work for me), with a push box for $135/ hr. payup
  9. tojay22

tojay22 Member

thanks for the info guys!
  10. nicksplowing

nicksplowing PlowSite.com Addict

send them $80 pr hr guys my way going rate for a loader with or without a pusher is 200 here in philly wowwwwwwww