1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

What are you doing to satisfy your snow boredom???

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by trqjnky, Jul 3, 2012.

1. trqjnky

trqjnky Senior Member

i put company stickers on the lift arms of the 1840 today. thinking about painting the 3 chevys all silver to match my dodge. if the heat ever breaks, im going to put new ball joints in the 85, and front springs on the 83. im soo bored waiting for snow. :alien:

2. snoworks07

snoworks07 Member

Spending money like its water aquiring new equipment! Hopefully my sales projections work out for me, lol.

3. GSS LLC

GSS LLC Senior Member

you and me both brother.

4. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Just sitting in this nice summer weather hoping we have another season like last year!

5. GSS LLC

GSS LLC Senior Member

you lucky dog and your seasonals. :cry:

6. mulcahy mowing

mulcahy mowing Senior Member

hitting the gym hard everyday to take my mind off it!

7. SHAWZER

SHAWZER PlowSite.com Addict

bite your tongue grandview, a lot of people over here rely on snow! snowmobile industry,skiing,and yes snowplowing! i say lots of summer in summertime and lots of snow in winter.tymusic:drinkup:

8. blazer2plower

blazer2plower Senior Member

Cleaning my yard after the storm last week. And I just got power today :) I can turn off my genera. And go to work and try to sell some mowers.

9. SHAWZER

trying to find a slow leak in my loader tire,clean out my truck- winter coat and boots! watch my grass turn brown and weeds grow,finish my beer before it gets too warm!!tymusic:drinkup:

10. Wilnip

Wilnip Senior Member

Bought a light bar, new springs, shocks and brake lines for the Dodge. Shopping for a mini bar for the F250, got a new power supply for the strobes. Been shopping tires at TreadWright.com. Cant wait to order them....payup

11. TPC Services

TPC Services Senior Member

busting my A&& in this heat laying SRW block and anything Hardscape. been a busy busy year. hoping to land some more 1"+ accounts to make up for the poor year last year.

12. rdl

rdl Member
    from Quebec

Listening to Fleetwood Mac on the ''old'' two channel sound system and wishing there was more music worth listening to. :nod:

13. mpgall26

mpgall26 Senior Member

got another truck for summer project 2000 chevy 3500 flatbed 85k miles with 9' ss xblade. now looking for a sander for that one or talking to some folks about maybe liquids, but I don't want to make brine myself. Glad money is tight or else I think I would have a brine factory in my yard by now. Can't just get it like salt here so someone should cash in making it for the public. Definately next years mission.

14. pabaker66

pabaker66 Senior Member

We are working on the same truck right now except mine has the pickup bed on it still. also looking for a slide in salt unit that i can install in it. Put a brake controller in it today and mounted the 2-way radio. It is almost ready to go.

15. BPS#1

BPS#1 2000 Club Member

What am I doing????? Mowing the stuff out of a lot of acres of grass.

16. LushLawns

LushLawns Junior Member

:cry:Having nightmares about another warming winter!!!!!! I hooked up all three my plows yesterday and ran them through their paces. To bad it was 90 degrees and climbing.:rolleyes:

17. GSS LLC

GSS LLC Senior Member

got new ball joints in the shortbed chevy today, fixed the sloppy shifter, reinforced the plow frame, and replaced the window wiper motor. success! c'mon snow!

18. xtreem3d

xtreem3d PlowSite.com Addict

Watching snow videos on you tube because its so hot here everything is DEAD !!!!!!!!

19. A.M.Canfora

A.M.Canfora Member

debating on if I should even stock up on Buyers and S.A.M stuff to sell since I'm still stuck with some stuff left over from last year.

20. SHAWZER

Hooked up a new 75,000.btu big maxx propane heater in my shop,works excellent! Not sure why i waited for one of the hotest days but it is done. Now where is my beer fridge!!:mechanic:tymusic:drinkup: