1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

what are these called? anyone know?

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by ACA L&L, Jan 11, 2010.

1. ACA L&L

ACA L&L Senior Member

So I had our new plow mounted today on our 07 ford diesel F250. As i was checking how much it squatted i noticed these already on there. They are not timbrens but i would not think that they were mounted by dealer. Anyone ever see this brand? Thanks. Wanna check the specs on them, see if we need to swap out for timbrens, they are also in the rear. They look tiny to me.

plow truck ford 021.jpg

plow truck ford 020.jpg
  2. CaptainSmokey

CaptainSmokey Senior Member

what part you have your shock , your spring, and the bump stop in the back ( the yelow/orange thingy) def bump stops.
  3. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Sydenstricker Landscaping PlowSite Veteran

Those are the factory axle bump stops. Nothing special or fancy about them.
  4. Matson Snow

Matson Snow PlowSite.com Addict

I have an 08 F-250...Those are bump stops and they come from the factory...
  5. Nasty-Z

Nasty-Z Senior Member

Yup , those are the factory Ford bump stops :D

6. silvercity

silvercity Senior Member

Those are the factory bump stops. Leave them alone, if you don't feel the truck is holding the plow well enough then swap out the front springs. What front springs do you have?
  7. cubicinches

cubicinches PlowSite.com Addict

I have a set of Timbrens for that truck brand new in the box... I had a customer stick me with them. If you're interested, shoot me a PM.
  8. ColumbiaLand

ColumbiaLand Senior Member

factory timbrens:jester::jester::jester: no factory bumpstops. my old ones are lying on the floor of the shop after i put in timbrens
  9. ACA L&L

ACA L&L Senior Member

cubicinches, PM sent,

Thank you all for the info, this is the 1st ford we have ever purchased, dodge was our comfort zone, but we got a really good deal on her so we went for it.Thank you for all the replys, that was fast!! And yes nothing fancy about them, they dont do much!