1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

What are everyone's thoughts on Sima, and the RI trip?

Discussion in 'Snow & Ice Management Association - SIMA' started by Bossman 92, May 11, 2010.

1. Bossman 92

Bossman 92 PlowSite.com Addict

Alright, I have been thinking about joining sima now for awhile, but never have. It's not the cost that has kept me from joining, I guess it the fact that I have made it this far (8 years, the hard part) without any help why would I join now? Not to sound cocky :nono: by any means, but it has certinally gotten easier as the time goes on.

Now I hear all this talk about SIMA and RI and wouldn't mind going, but am I going to learn somthing new? Somthing that we could bring back with us to our small town that will really make a difference. I mean I love networking and talking the business, but I have been trying to take this to the next level for the last couple years now and was thinking mabey a membership and a trip to RI may be just what we need.

What do you think?

Bossman

2. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Next year it's going to be in Illinois . You get what you put into it. Meeting of guys/gals and learning new things is always good.

PS you can use me as a referral and get 50 bucks off your membership!

3. Bossman 92

Bossman 92 PlowSite.com Addict

Is it too late to go to the RI show?

Bossman

4. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

5. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

There lots of time. I've went the last 2 years and I'll be in RI this year. You'll meet lots of people with lots of new idea's and have a ton of fun. We usually try and get together one night for a meet and greet for PS.

6. SIMASTAFF

SIMASTAFF Sponsor
    from Midwest

Bossman,
    Hi this is Brian with SIMA...there is still time to sign up for the show, the Early Bird deadline is May 28th, you save some money if you register before then. I've been with SIMA for 6 years now, and most of the people who consistently come to the show every year find very practical, useful help and information...you obviously have been doing this work for many years, I think not only could you learn a lot, but you could share what you've learned with others! Feel free to call me at 814-602-4548 anytime if you'd like to chat about the show.

Brian Birch
    Assistant Executive Director
    SIMA
    Brian@sima.org