1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

What an Idiot!

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by Playboy, Dec 5, 2005.

1. Playboy

Playboy Senior Member

Yesterday I go to hook up the plow which I stored in my garaged. I line the truck up perfectly, go in, lock the pins, plug in the lights and start to go in reverse and then boom the plow frame drops. Stupid me forgot that i put the plow in the garage then about a week later I took the two frame piece off the truck and just placed them where they go on the plow (so i wouldn't lose them). When I lined the truck up and went into the plow every thing was where they where supposed to be and it didn't even dawn on me that I didn't put the pins in for the two frame pieces.

5 minutes later I got it all in fine. I didn't even have to jack the plow up. I just pushes the bulkhead forward set every thing up and bingo. This Ultra mount is very very easy.

2. crazymike

crazymike Senior Member
    from Toronto

Obviously it's not that very very easy :p

3. Playboy

Playboy Senior Member

LoL I guess I was a bit anxious to get out and didn't double check every thing.