1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

What an awesome site, just became a sponsor!

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by Bob_s2, Dec 4, 2010.

1. Bob_s2

Bob_s2 Junior Member

Hi,
    After quite a bit of reading, I just had to join! Not only that but I became a sponsor as well, to help out. I make and have patented ARMORskids, which are heavy duty replacement snowblower skids made for most 2-stage snowblowers. These skids are specifically designed for cracked uneven sidewalks, and can handle bumps up to almost 2". The stock ones are thin, and wear out quickly. These are made from 1/4" steel, are over 12" in length, and over an inch wide. The length does two things, it protects the snowblower and also provided a very low angle to the skid. The difference between a stock skid and these skids are night and day. They start lifting the blower earlier and quite a bit more gently than the stock ones, like a ski would glide over a bump.

ARMORskids are red, the stock skid is black/white. In the one photo you can easily see the difference in thickness of the metal.

Attached are some photos. Hope to enjoy this site even more!
    --Bob
    Owner
    www.snowblowerskids.com
    ARMORskids: Specifically designed for cracked uneven sidewalks and gravel.

image3041 (Medium).jpg

image338 (Medium).jpg

image573 (Medium).jpg

2. The Lone Plower

The Lone Plower Member

Those look really nice. GL as a sponsor!

3. StratfordPusher

StratfordPusher Senior Member

Neat Product

Going to Ship to Ontario ??

4. Bob_s2

Bob_s2 Junior Member

Yes sir! It's $26.50 for USPS medium flat rate to Canada. I've shipped several sets to Canada, you'll be my 6th order in the last week! Let me know and i can send you a paypal request with the total..
    --Bob

5. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

Thay look reay good. If I owned a snow blower I would be very interested in buying a set. But, sorry I don't own a snow blower.

6. Bob_s2

Bob_s2 Junior Member

Hi Everyone,
    Just letting you know that I've just added several new sizes, including 1.5", 3.5", 4.5", 4.75", 5", and 5.75". I'm also re-stocked on the 2.5" and 3.0" sizes, which were out of stock. Thanks everyone for the orders!
    --Bob

7. flatlander42

flatlander42 Senior Member

Those look Great!