1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

What Accessories Are On Your Plow???

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by MIAWPUKEK, Jan 28, 2006.

What Accessories Do You Have On Your Plow???

Poll closed Mar 2, 2006.
  1. Rubber Snow Deflector

20 vote(s)
  2. Poly Snow Deflector

5 vote(s)
  3. Pro Wings

7 vote(s)
  4. Turkey Wings

1 vote(s)
  5. Customized Markers

5 vote(s)
  6. Back Drag Edge

5 vote(s)
  7. Extra Lights (on blade)

2 vote(s)
  8. Decals/Advertisements

2 vote(s)
  9. Other

2 vote(s)
  10. None of the Above

21 vote(s)

MIAWPUKEK Senior Member

Just a little poll to see what accessories everybody's putting on their plows.
  2. Jpocket

Jpocket Senior Member

My plows are plain. I will however add some wings when i get some bigger accounts.

MIAWPUKEK Senior Member

Ahhh come on! I got almost 90 views so far and only about 10% actually took the time to vote. If you take the time to read the choices, why not take an extra second to click on one?

Sorry if I missed any accessories, I was just trying to think of as many as I could off the top of my head.
  4. NoFearDeere

NoFearDeere PlowSite.com Addict

I didnt put that I have the new Boss plow wings and they are great!!!!!payup :redbounce
  5. KenG

KenG Senior Member
    from MA

I voted for my Pro-wings, but I also have a backdrag-edge. Couldn't vote for more than one.
  6. mmwb

mmwb Senior Member
    from wyoming

Yeah, I went with the prowings as well, though have a rubber deflector too. I'll probably turn my cutting edge into a backdrag edge when I replace it with new one.
  7. 1978K20

1978K20 Junior Member

Rubber deflector
    Poly blade insert
    homemade custom hinged backdrag w/ urathane edge
  8. dj&sonplowing

dj&sonplowing Member

poly deflector,, pro wings, western back drag (fixed not hinged)
  9. Swinn

Swinn Member

I currently don't have anything on my plow but I was looking at the website and western has a set of dolly wheels that attach to the back of the shoe mounts that flip up. That way I can put it in my garage for the summer and even in the winter when I get some heat in there. Maybe help keep it in good shape.
  10. MJay

MJay Member

I'm adding snow to my plow next year:) Poor thing is having an identity crisis.
  11. 84deisel

84deisel Senior Member

rubber deflecter and 4 extra inches welded on the top along with additional back braces

MIAWPUKEK Senior Member

I guess I can click on one now. I finally got my rubber deflector yesterday, looks good too! Can't wait to try it out now.
  13. BDB

BDB Senior Member

Rubber deflector, western pro plus wings, hinged back drag