1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

What about chrome???

Discussion in 'Eureka Fluid Film' started by c.schulz, Oct 6, 2008.

1. c.schulz

c.schulz Senior Member

I have a couple friends that store their Harleys for the winters in a small attached garage. No heat to keep out the moisture so I gave them a can to try. Question is will it work with out damaging the chrome. This has to be a true yes or no as the bikes are beautiful and the chrome is top quality. Just didn't want them to try it to come back and kick my a$$ in the spring when they dig out the bikes to find corrosion!!!!:cry:

Thanks Chris

2. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

3. Dano50

Dano50 PlowSite.com Addict
    from CA

Perfectly safe. Nothing to worry about whatsoever.

4. c.schulz

c.schulz Senior Member

Hey Dano thanks for the reply. So there should be no result in corrosion or dulling. What would the easiest way to clean away FF come spring time? Will hot soapy water cut FF or something different?

Thanks Chris

5. Dano50

Dano50 PlowSite.com Addict
    from CA

Actually, Fluid Film will shine it up. I'd just rub it in with a rag come spring time. A hot soapy water wash would remove the product if wanted, though.

6. nbenallo33

nbenallo33 Senior Member

what about on a windshield on a motorcycle?