1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

What a day!!

Discussion in 'Residential Snow Removal' started by JeepTJ, Mar 1, 2012.

1. JeepTJ

JeepTJ Senior Member

Yes it was!! I got up at 6AM, plowed a couple of driveways, drove into town had 3 wisdom teeth removed at 8:30, drove home, rested up then went back out plowing. The novacain started to wear off at about 10 AM, went home popped a couple of Advil had lunch: ice cream, crashed a bit. The snow is finally winding down at about 8 PM. We got about 8 inches of the light, fluffy stuff. OK--off my soapbox!!

2. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Could of been worst,could of been all 4:)
  3. csi.northcoast

csi.northcoast Senior Member

at least you got snow...it could have been worse you could of gotten married...(typing as my wife is hitting me Ouch)
  4. magik235

magik235 Senior Member

At least it was fluffy snow. We got 15" of heavy wet snow. The weatherman called it snowcrete. I beat the hell out of SS Dauntless getting it plowed. Even with a high volume Flow Kooler water pump, I kept overheating. I need to buy an auxiliary pusher fan.