1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

We've got Huge Stickers!

Discussion in 'Eureka Fluid Film' started by Dano50, Oct 10, 2008.

1. Dano50

Dano50 PlowSite.com Addict
    from CA

We have large 9" Logo Stickers that would look great on your equipment. We are in the process of updating our website, and I am looking for applications that are not presently listed on our applications pages. Submit 3 new ones and I'll ship out a sticker for free!

Just remember to read all warning labels before using Fluid Film.
    Last edited: Dec 4, 2008
  2. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

Not that theyd put these on the site because they only pertain to a certain amount of people...

From a nursery standpoint...
    - Greenhouse window hinge points
    - Greenhouse tables, specifically welded points (due to plants always getting watered)
    - Greenhouse fans (its always moist in a greenhouse and the fans circulating the air always seem to have a lot of surface rust)
    - Hose Reels always seem to get rusty

You can keep the sticker Dan, ive got 4 of the big ones already :D
  3. Dano50

from CA

Thank you for the applications! I will post them up today. Thank you once again for all your support!
  4. gamaemry305

gamaemry305 Junior Member

Dano 50, I have some cast iron cookware that has a tendency to rust. If I use FF on the underside are there any concerns with the FF contaminating the food. Thank you, Gamaemry
  5. Dano50

from CA

I wouldn't recommend Fluid Film for use around food. It's just safer that way.
  6. creativedesigns

creativedesigns PlowSite.com Addict

HAHAHA!!! I remember all that greenhouse talk! ( ya Im a Horticulture Technitian lol ) ...went thru 2 years of that!... but I'd rather install interlock & plow snow! :drinkup:
  7. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

The nursery pays my insurance :D But i have learned a TON in the past 5 years, plus classes paid for by them......everything i learned there only helps to better my own business :cool:
  8. deere615

deere615 2000 Club Member

After you give your trimmer a good cleaning, I spray it on and the end seems easy to clean next time.
    -All I could think of right now, although stonedevil did use it on his boots!
  9. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

Dano - I finally have my first true FF testimonial. Today my brother and I were firing up the boiler in the back of the shop and the automatic draft control was not working right. We sprayed that s.o.b with FF and away she went.

After the boiler started pushing steam we noticed some water dripping from the drain pipe so we shut it down and attempted to take the pipe off. It was absolutely rusted solid so I sprayed it with FF and I sh!t you not it came off after a few minutes of sitting.

My brother was like "what the he!! is that stuff?" :nod:
  10. jkiser96

jkiser96 Senior Member

Hey Dano, when I went to the local JD dealer the parts guy said that livestock guys are buying FF to treat ringworm on sheep & cattle. I thought it was a joke but after talking to a few guys they said it works better & is cheaper than a vet bill & meds.
  11. deere615

deere615 2000 Club Member

Thought of 2 more while I was up my camp this weekend:
    -Jetski/boat lift racks, the gears where the cale is gets rusty sitting near the water, I am going to spray them down next weekendd, actually FF could be used on any type of winch
    -soda can crushers:) crushing all those mountian dew cans it was starting to stick!
  12. farmerkev

farmerkev Senior Member

I have a small woodworking shop, and I use FF to stop my machines from rusting/squeaking, and it helps keep sawdust off in certain areas if I dont use too much.

I have found it to work good on my golf clubs.

On my model railroad, a little fluid film goes a long way on those little locomotive motors.

Thats three right?
  13. hydro_37

hydro_37 PlowSite Veteran
    from iowa

Kev....take the sticker to court and try to bribe the judge with it and a free sample can of FF.....lol j/k there dude
  14. farmerkev

farmerkev Senior Member

Hey Dano, think you could hook me up, help me out in a time of legal trouble? Mybe if the judge saw 2 large FF stickers on my truckbed side extensions, hed see Im a good guy.
  15. Dano50

from CA

You bet. Just PM me your shipping info and I'll get stickers out.
  16. nickv13412

nickv13412 Senior Member

I picked up a can for work and we use it to spray down some magnesium castings we produce to keep them from oxidizing during shipping. Its faster, cleaner, and easier than dipping them in oil.

Also, it worked great on lubricating the dock plate on the loading dock...fixed the problem that we were having with the hinge on the leveler.

Lastly, i coated my plow mount with it...the fisher slides into the push plates easier and the fluid film prevents the plow side from scratching the paint off of the push plates, mount still looks new.

...Is that 3? :)

- Nick
  17. creativedesigns

creativedesigns PlowSite.com Addict

I think Tls should put a "Huge Sticker" on his tailgate!!! lol :jester:
  18. nickv13412

nickv13412 Senior Member

Just thought of one more that ive used it for, not very industry based, but it is great for quieting squeaky basketball rims...just make sure you dont get any on the rim itself, i did and next time i dunked i almost fell flat on my @ss :D
  19. festerw

festerw Senior Member

I've used it on garden windmills (you know the little decorative ones) to stop them squeaking
    the inside of the wheels on the truck to prevent brake dust from sticking to them
    inside and underneath of vacuum cleaners to stop the dust from adhering and the salt from corroding the connections
    on the underside of floor scrubbers to stop corrosion from the chemicals
    inside pump sprayers to condition the o-rings of the pumps
    inside wet vacs to keep the motors working correctly
    on mop bucket and garbage can wheels
    inside the hitch receiver on the truck so the ball mount doesn't rust in
    on the trailer coupler
    on the door lift springs on the trailer and lift cables
    on emergency brake cables
    on the spring clip for the dogs leash
    inside the hopper for my pellet stove to keep the pellets flowing freely
    on the slides of the kitchen and toolbox drawers
    inside of light sockets

ok I'm done.
  20. Dano50

from CA

Nice list! Just PM me your shipping info and stickers will be on their way!