1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

We've got Fluid Film hats!

Discussion in 'Eureka Fluid Film' started by Dano50, Sep 18, 2007.

1. Dano50

Dano50 PlowSite.com Addict
    from CA

[​IMG]

Okay, if you'd like one of our new, sharp looking Fluid Film hats, just post a pic of Fluid Film being used on your equipment. Be creative and have some fun!

2. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

SICK! Ill get one up later! :bluebounc

3. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

That's what Rachel said!

Sorry Dano, I had to say it.:D

4. Bossman 92

Bossman 92 PlowSite.com Addict

Ha Ha :d

5. Dano50

from CA

Okay, that was funny!

6. Mark Oomkes

Mark Oomkes PlowSite Fanatic

Are they made of sheepskin? xysport xysport xysport

7. UglyTruck

UglyTruck Senior Member

I still wanna know when you guys are gonna switch to my product slogan....(I want the royalty checks so I can quit working)

" FLUID FILM......IT'S EASIER THAN RUBBING SHEEP ON YOUR PLOW"

8. Dano50

from CA

:drinkup: That's classic!

9. Dano50

from CA

Yep, you just wring out the hat for some Fluid Film. :D

10. fencible39

fencible39 Junior Member
    from W. Mass

Here ya go Dan. After plowing with a nice Fluid Film protected undercarriage on my truck, it's great to come home to my nice warm Harman pellet stoves that were coated inside to stop them from surface rusting inside during the summer. Got two aerosols and 2 gallons, so I'm good to go for a while.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I need a hat!

DaveO

11. Dano50

from CA

You got a hat! Just PM me your shipping info and I'll get one out to you. We should be getting them in pretty soon.

Thanks for the pics!

12. Chadly1980

Chadly1980 Junior Member

Sweet hat. So since I have used it on old rusty tools and gotten them to work like new, used on fishing reels so they are smooth, on door hinges, snowblower auger and all moving parts I would need to submit a picture? I'll have to dust off the digital. I gave a can to my father in law and he is absolutely in love with it...finds more and more uses as the weeks go by!

13. Dano50

from CA

Either that or show up at GIE+Expo. We'll be giving them out there as well.

Thanks for the support! Yes, please pull out the digital. :nod: It will be worth it!

Now, do you have a Fluid Film T-Shirt? That I'd ship out for the testimonial you just gave.

14. Chadly1980

Chadly1980 Junior Member

Hey Dan,

I do not have a shirt, or a hat. I will see if I can take some pics here along the way and throw them up. I love this stuff, and continue to be impressed with it's many uses!

15. Dano50

from CA

Cool! I love pics! I'll make you guys a deal. If you don't have a T-Shirt yet, I'll ship out both a shirt and cap with a pic. I should note it has to be a regular sized can, though, not a sample size, for it to count.

16. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

First pic im applying it to my chain. It gets tacky enough where it stays on the chain and also doesnt let road grime and dirt build up on it.
    I also apply to the shifter linkage to keep it shiftin smooth! :cool:

..oh by the way the bike's forsale..

IMG_0025.jpg

IMG_0027.jpg

17. Dano50

from CA

Oh, a hat is coming for those! Thanks for the different applications! Those are good ones, too.

PM me!

18. Chadly1980

Chadly1980 Junior Member

Damn! I have an 04 Yamaha R6, I haven't used it on my chain yet!

19. dakotasrock

dakotasrock Senior Member
    from MN

I like to keep a coat of fluid film on my battery terminals... it protects them from getting corroded up, and can also get rid of corrosion. Far better than WD-40

070922_135223.jpg

070922_135246.jpg

20. Chadly1980

Chadly1980 Junior Member

Here are pics of a few things I was able to capture today. My father-in-law has the fishing poles and old tools at his place with his can of Fluid Film, so no pics of it. I apologize for the date stamp on it if you don't prefer it.

Here is my Honda Snowblower - 1132TAS

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This joint that rotates the chute squealed like hell when I first got her and Fluid Film worked AWESOME on it! I love how it just bubbles in and works all the way around...no squeaks now for a full year!
    [​IMG]