1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Wetern Controller and Reciever Pockets

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by firefighter1406, Dec 6, 2009.

1. firefighter1406

firefighter1406 Senior Member

I just bought a 2 yr old Western Ultra Mount 8 ft. Poly Pro plow. I have the correct mount for my truck a 00 F-250 Ford Superduty, but I am missing the reciever pockets that go on the bottom of the mount. I also need a controller for the same plow. If anybody has any of these items please pm me.

Thanks, Seth

p.s. are the reciever pockets vechicle specific or are they all the same and the mount is just different?

2. Crash935

Crash935 2000 Club Member

Receiver pockets fit any mount, just make sure you get a left and right.

3. infineon954

infineon954 Senior Member

Theres a guy on ebay selling brand new cab command controllers for $195 each. Not a bad deal. Just got mine a couple of days ago. The plow shoes are on there too if your in a hurry.

4. show-n-go

show-n-go Senior Member

Those pockets aren't cheap.. I thought i lost one of mine and priced them out. I was seeing $300 plus for used ones..

5. infineon954

infineon954 Senior Member

You got that right...Its funny though. I see a lot guys out there driving around when the plow is off but they still have the shoes on...May as well put a sign on the truck that says "Free Ultramount Shoes". My father is one of those guys...starting to piss me off.

6. no lead

no lead PlowSite.com Addict

i have a bunch of recievers in stock. $120 per side.