1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

western

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by Precision Lawn, Nov 5, 2005.

1. Precision Lawn

Precision Lawn Senior Member

Is there any western dealer on here. I hear today that western just bought out blizzards plows is this true

2. salopez

salopez Senior Member

Its true. I had a talk with the folks at S&S yesterday. I was told there will be no changes at this point except a good clean up of the dealer network.

3. SnowGuy73

SnowGuy73 PlowSite Fanatic

The company that owns Western bought Blizzard.

4. SnowDozers

SnowDozers Member

For now they are seperate entities, just like fisher and western are. However, now that douglas dynamics has the patent on the wing design and you might see the wings expand to the two other plow designs

5. SnowGuy73

SnowGuy73 PlowSite Fanatic

Good point, but the problem is that its not just the wings that make this plow great. Its the whole over-all design, like the curve of the blade and other features it offers. These are things that they will have to look at when tring to put wings on say a Western blade.....Just my thoughts :waving: