1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Western Wiring Harness

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by BIGMIKE, Nov 28, 2004.

1. BIGMIKE

BIGMIKE Junior Member
    from OHIO

Western Wiring Harness For A Dodge 2500hd Old Body Style, 1998 Thru 2002. Asking 100.00 Wich Includes Shipping

2. ta3834bbl

ta3834bbl Senior Member

I have a line on a western plow frame mount, and I am posting here so I can find this thread again. I will pick up the mount today, then find out what kind of plow and a-frame I will need, then of course, I will need a harness. If nothing else, it will push this btt. PS, is it still available in the first place? Todd

3. BIGMIKE

BIGMIKE Junior Member
    from OHIO

Wiring Harness

Yes It Is Still Available. Also Have A Line On Lots Of Western Parts And Mounts

4. ta3834bbl

ta3834bbl Senior Member

Well, I am back to square one. The mount my buddy brought me was for a Dakota or Durango. Mike, I will keep you in mind if I do end up with a western.