1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Western wings for MVP Plus

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by SullivanSeptic, Dec 28, 2012.

1. SullivanSeptic

SullivanSeptic PlowSite Veteran

I just sold plow so now I have the wings left over. They fit a vplow, not a straight blade. These are in good shape and dont have a ton of wear on them. These are located in New Lenox, IL. Which is the south side of Chicago, near Joliet. Askng $400 for the wings.

7 zero 8 - 3 seven two - 74 two two

2. Antlerart06

Antlerart06 PlowSite Veteran

If 1olddog coming to KC first of new year I'll still take them if dont sell them before he heads to Kc

3. DIRISHMAN

DIRISHMAN PlowSite Veteran

What are ya talkin about olddogg needs em for his own Vee plow Now .being his Vee and Tollbooths don't get along to well

4. SullivanSeptic

Bump it...still available.

5. SullivanSeptic

Bump. These are just sitting in my shop. Someone needs them.

6. SullivanSeptic

Sold! Mods please close the thread. Thanks

7. Dawdy Services

Dawdy Services Senior Member

I told a buddy of them and he bought them from you today and he is very happy thanks for posting on here

8. SullivanSeptic

No problem.