1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Western will only raise up

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by roket77, Jan 21, 2009.

1. roket77

roket77 Junior Member

My plow was working properly on new truck and i put a new control in my old western,,i raised it up (didnt need to angle to drive),,when i got to my garage ,,i swapped out controllers and put new joystick in new truck,,and the joystick that was in new truck,,i put in old truck,,i notied that when i went in new truck ,,the new controller only raised it,,no angle,,or down,,i went into old truck(that has older controller that works good) and that truck will only go up,,it seems to me that once the new controller went into each truck,,it only would go up(even when putting old controller in),,,what ould have happened,,i am thinking new controller,,when hooked up,,fried something,,but what?,,please help,,thank
  2. twinman326

twinman326 PlowSite.com Addict