1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Western V-plow, unimount, for sale-$1600 WI

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Chipper, May 1, 2009.

1. Chipper

Chipper Member

Selling an older unimount model 8.5' western V-plow. Taken off a early 2000 Chev, so I was told. Have the mount, controller and wiring. Looks to be the complete setup. Was going to switch it over on my F-250 7.5' unimount straight blade, but have changed my mind and am just looking to get my money back out of it. Located near Eau Claire WI.

2. wkahler

wkahler Senior Member

Shot some pictures up!

3. ShadeScapesInc.

ShadeScapesInc. Member
    from midwest

email or call me I'm very interested and could pick up early next week. JMSM187@aol.com or 815-541-8097

4. Chipper

Chipper Member

Here's some pictures.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2011
  5. dirtmandan2

dirtmandan2 Senior Member

still have it?

6. Chipper

Chipper Member

Yes plow is still for sale.

7. dingo151

dingo151 Junior Member
    from Idaho

Man...If I could figure out how to ship that puppy. It would be gone!

8. dirtmandan2

dirtmandan2 Senior Member

Sounds like you bought it and never used it... does this work? or have any issues that you know of. Im bout 1 1/2 hours from you and may be interested if theres no problems with it...

9. Chipper

Chipper Member

Dirtmandan2 I sent you a couple PM's.

Last edited: May 13, 2009
  10. Chipper

Chipper Member

Plow Has been .....SOLD.....Now if I can figure out how to delete this ad????