1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Western V Box Spreader

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Metro Lawn, Nov 16, 2005.

1. Metro Lawn

Metro Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

Posting for a Friend:

Western 8' V Box spreader. Good condition with very little rust. Stored indoors when not in service. Unit is complete and has higher sides for more salt. Will hold almost 3 yds. Ready to go. asking $1500

contact John 586 634-2904 for details

2. bottlefed89

bottlefed89 Member

What motor??

3. Metro Lawn

I am not sure, but I think it should be the same as mine. Mine is a Briggs I/C 10 hp.

4. ACA Landscaping

ACA Landscaping Member

5. Metro Lawn

As stated earlier. Unit is not mine. It belongs to another company and I just posted it for them. I am going there on Saturday to pick up some equipment I have stored and I will try to get a few pics. I looked at the unit and it looks very good. Almost all of the original paint and decals are intact. Everything looked well greased ect. I will see about the pics.

6. ahrdscape

ahrdscape Junior Member

I am interested just need to see some pics.

7. Keith_480231

Keith_480231 Senior Member

Was wondering if this salter is still for sale???

8. Metro Lawn

Yes, please call as I don't check these posts often.