1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Western V-box - rough shape

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by SCSIndust, Dec 17, 2004.

1. SCSIndust

SCSIndust Senior Member

I have a 8' V-box that I am trying to get rid of. The main channel along the bottom is really rusty. I does have a new drag chain as of last year, along with some engine work and a new spinner and shaft. I ran last year, didn't try to start it this year. I didn't have it last year, but a friend did. I traded some work for it, but I don't really care to fix it for this year. It could be good for parts, or you could fix the rust and use it. It doesn'r come with the controls, but that can be made to work. I'd like to see a few hundred bucks out of it, to make up for the work I did this year. I'll try to get pics this weekend. I am in MD, right between Baltimore and D.C.
  2. ProSvcs

ProSvcs Junior Member

Do you still have it and where can I see it. I am in Maryland also
  3. SCSIndust

SCSIndust Senior Member

It is in Jessup. Call me at 240-882-2098 and we can setup a time to get together.
  4. SCSIndust

SCSIndust Senior Member

Still have it...

I need to move it. $300 firm. Anyone???