1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

western v box for tailgate spreader

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by lorentzlawnsnow, Nov 2, 2005.

1. lorentzlawnsnow

lorentzlawnsnow Senior Member

i have a western v box (mild steel) some surface rust no holes. to be blasted and painted in the next week or two that i no longer have a need for. i do however need a tailgate spreader. any offers for a trade or just to buy my box will be entertained. box runs well new spinner, shaft, sprocket, chain (engine to clutch), pillow blockes for spinner shaft, and chain (clutch to spinner). conveyor chain soaked in barrel of oil all summer to ensure free movement. email is lorentzlawn@aol.com

2. Keith_480231

Keith_480231 Senior Member

V-Box

Is the V-Box still for sale? I have a 600# tailgate spreader that I have mounted on my F-250 and would like to know if a trade could happen. Has in cab variable speed control w/burst button. Let me know . Thanks

3. lorentzlawnsnow

lorentzlawnsnow Senior Member

sorry the vbox was just traded today. i just completed the install on the other guys truck a little bit ago. thanks for your interest tho.

4. Keith_480231

Keith_480231 Senior Member

Thanks anyway though!