1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

western unimount

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Liquid, Feb 10, 2008.

1. Liquid

Liquid Junior Member

I said I would never do it but it just happened. ......... I couldn't pass up the deal and now I have a ford........ 96, F350, 7.3....... I have the truck mount and wiring but I need a controller and plow assembly If any of you who live in the southern Michigan area have a spare that you might want to get rid of please let me know, I couldn't care less about what it looks like.. Its just going on a ford............... :p
  2. lawnboy647

lawnboy647 Junior Member

I have a 7'6" Western unimount plow only. $1000 call me at 231 557 2077 I am in Muskegon Michigan.
  3. toyman

toyman Senior Member

look on eBay for a controller they are on there all the time.

4. zappalawn

zappalawn Member
    from pgh

to bad you are not closer to me i have one that hasn't been used in to years taking up space
  5. Liquid

Liquid Junior Member

Sound like a good price, but to be honest with you...... Thats almost more than I paid for the truck!! Dont get me wrong, the truck is near perfect shape and I would like the plow to look as good as the truck but I only plan to use it as a back up. I am looking for a fixer upper, I have a bunch of western parts laying around and do not mind putting them to a good use... Thanks again.
  6. Metro Lawn

Metro Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

I saw several uni-mounts on Craigslist around the Detroit area.
  7. plowman4life

plowman4life Senior Member

Last edited: Feb 11, 2008
  8. Liquid

Liquid Junior Member

I think I have a hook up on a plow, thanks for the input.
  9. cincy snowdog

cincy snowdog Senior Member

10. CENLO

CENLO Member

I'm interested in the plow...any pics, what year......would you be willing to meet me with it somewhere between you and the Mackinaw Bridge?
  11. lawnboy647

lawnboy647 Junior Member

Cenlo, Please call me at 231 557 2077 so we can talk. Also my email is lawnboy647@yahoo.com send me yours and i can probably get pics. Thank you David