1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Western Unimount W/ Pro wings

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Ian, Jan 29, 2006.

1. Ian

Ian Member

Western unimount 7.5 pro plow with buyers pro wings, just over 9ft with both wings on. Not sure of the exact year. I had it for two years and the original owner said he had it for two also. It is one of the years that the western paint coating didn't hold up well. Maybe someone from here will be able to tell. Regardless, plow is in good shape and everything works. I changed the fluid last summer and can change again prior to anyone picking it up. I will deliver within 50 miles of Richmond, MI for FREE

Spare hoses and misc other extra parts included. Original shoes also if the buyer wants them.

It is currently on a 96 dodge 3500. Also have a mount for a late 80's early 90's chevy. Everything included.

The only reason that I am selling it is that I just got word that I am being transferred to the Oregon coast in April.

If I can get over 1000.00, I'll through in the dual rotating light bar as well.

Selling to the best offer.

E-mail or call if you have any questions.

If anybody wants the whole package, 96 Dodge 3500 extended cab, 135,000 miles, cummins turbodiesel, Line-X, toolbox, custom ladder rack. I am open for offers.

(810) 278-1092 cell

dodge2.JPG

dodge4.JPG

dodge5.JPG

dodge8.JPG

dodge10.JPG

dodge2.JPG

dodge4.JPG

dodge5.JPG

dodge8.JPG

dodge10.JPG

Last edited: Jan 29, 2006
  2. Tscape

Tscape Senior Member

Could I get more pics of the truck at turfscape(at)charter.net

3. Ian

Ian Member

I work all day tomorrow (Monday). The first chance I'll have to take some in the day time will be tuesday the 31st. I'll get them to ya.

4. Eclipse

Eclipse Senior Member

Ian,
    Sorry to hear you are moving? I will try to give you a call tomorrow.

5. Ian

Ian Member

Moved back to the top. See 96 dodge for sale as well.

6. Eclipse

Eclipse Senior Member

I spoke with you the other day. I was just wondering if the plow is still available. Thanks.

7. danny17

danny17 Member

very very interested...am talking to my partner in an hour about it...i will post at ten whether we'll take it or no...i mean if it's still available
    thanks,
    dan

8. DBL

DBL PlowSite.com Addict

cant you still plow in oregon

9. danny17

danny17 Member

is this still available????????

10. Ian

Ian Member

Can't really plow in Oregon where I am moving, Oregon coast.

I still have the plow but it sold through ebay. Supposed to pay for it and pick up this saturday (11th). If it falls through or it is a no show I'll let you know.