1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Western Unimount truckside mount for Jeep YJ

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Bountyhunter, Jul 9, 2014.

1. Bountyhunter

Bountyhunter Junior Member
    from Kansas

I have a Unimount for a Jeep YJ in great shape. Make me an offer, it would cost a decent amount to ship if needed.

2. Western1

Western1 Senior Member
    from MI.

Just the truck mount?

3. Bountyhunter

from Kansas

Unfortunately yes just the truckside mount. It came with the plow I bought last year and I don't need it. Thought someone might have a need for one if they are just getting into plowing.

4. Western1

Western1 Senior Member
    from MI.

Any pictures? How much?

5. Bountyhunter

from Kansas

Here is a picture. Make me an offer on it. I have the ability to get it strapped to a pallet and shipped, but the actual shipping cost might be expensive.

image.jpg

6. Western1

Western1 Senior Member
    from MI.

Hard to tell in the picture but are there 2 side plates bolted to the big bracket?

7. Bountyhunter

from Kansas

Sorry it's taken so long for a response. I've been on a much needed vacation. Yes it does have two brackets bolted to the outsides. Here is another picture where you can see the brackets.

image.jpg

8. affekonig

affekonig Senior Member

Still have the mount? I might be interested if I can't find one for my TJ soon.

9. Western1

Western1 Senior Member
    from MI.

Thanks! Is there a number I can call you at?