1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Western unimount truck mount 99+ chevy/gmc $450 obo or wiling to trade ( see post)

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by m.$terner, Nov 19, 2010.

1. m.$terner

m.$terner Senior Member

Bought a complete plow set-up for my 2nd truck around 2 months ago. never checked the mount and went off of the buyers word. was told it was off a classic style chevy(88-98). went to pull it out the other day and couldnt figure out how it mounted. after doing some research I think this actually fits 99-07 Chevrolet/ GMC 2500 and 3500 series trucks. (If someone can clarify this I would greatly appreciate this-->see pics). Problem is both of my trucks are obs 88-98 style chevys so I dont have much use for this mount. asking $450 obo for the mount or will consider equal trades for a unimount for a 88-98 chevrolet or a meyers ez classic mount for a 88-98 chevy/gmc. .Im located in delaware(19720) and anyone who is local is more than welcome to check it out in person. pictures are below. it had some surface rust so i scuffed it up and hit it with some black paint.mount is in good shape though.If anyone is interested feel free to shoot me a PM, I check it numerous times a day.Thanks for looking

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. m.$terner

m.$terner Senior Member

reduced to $400 obo if anyone is interested

3. wjcarey

wjcarey Junior Member

do you still have the mount?

4. Western1

Western1 Senior Member
    from MI.

Sorry where are you located?

5. m.$terner

m.$terner Senior Member

Yes i still have the mount and im located in delaware. zip code is 19720

6. Whitey

Whitey Member

Do you still have this mount?

7. lawnangel1

lawnangel1 Member
    from KY

Do you still have the mount? I think I have the mount you need as well.