1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Western Unimount setup for 97-04 Tacoma in Illinois

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by affekonig, Mar 26, 2013.

1. affekonig

affekonig Senior Member

From my craigslist ad:

I've had this setup on my 97 and 04 Tacomas and have used the blade on both Tacomas and two Jeeps. It's bee a great plow for me, but I sold my Tacoma and the buyer didn't want the setup. The mount, complete wiring harness, joystick controller and plow side are included. This is the easiest plow mount I've ever installed - so easy that you can completely remove it for summer in an hour or less. Everything is there including hardware and it works perfectly. The blade itself is pretty rusty, but still moves snow like a champ. It's a Western LSX 7'2" plow that's setup for wings. Sorry I don't have pictures of the individual parts yet, but it's all there and ready to go.

http://chicago.craigslist.org/wcl/pts/3703416102.html

2. affekonig

affekonig Senior Member

Anybody? Eh?

3. dcdlexmass

dcdlexmass Junior Member
    from Boston

I'm interested in the frame/undercarriage only if you wish to separate?
    Thanks!

4. affekonig

affekonig Senior Member

Still have this stuff for sale. Full harness with controller, tacoma 95-04 mount and a 7' unimount standard blade.