1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Western Unimount Poly Plow...worth $750

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by krazy, Aug 12, 2007.

1. krazy

krazy Junior Member
    from MN

I have found a used plow. Mount and wiring not included. I really dont need one as my unimount is in good shape. I just thought it would make a good backup or if something went wrong with my plow. It was used only on driveways and the lady has it in the yard. Something from a divorce. Wondering what you thoughts are. Thanks.....
  2. Quality SR

Quality SR PlowSite.com Addict

Does this come with the head gear or just the blade? If it does that sounds like a great price. You can find cheap mounts here on Plowsite, in the for sale forum. Or check out ebay for cheap mounts and wiring. Good luck Rich
  3. RipT

RipT Senior Member

If is like my 10 yr old UniMount 7.5 PolyPlow (3 spring) and in good condition, I would say it is worth that for sure. The 8 ft Pro model (4 spring & shock) would be better still. Mine has worked just fine and had no problems whatsoever. Good plow.