1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Western unimount plows for sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Century1, Dec 9, 2008.

1. Century1

Century1 Junior Member

I have a Western 8.5 MVP and a Western 8' pro. Both are unimounts
    Have hand held controls for both. Only mount I have left is for a ~01 chevy hd 2500 with wiring harness etc, complete.
    The Pro is ready to go- the MVP needs some minor work to make perfect, I have plenty of extra's to go along with the plows,
    New cutting edges, new center wiper for mvp, + misc
    I sold my last truck that had a uni-mount so cant use them anymore.
    Package deal $3000 OBO for everything or make offers.
    I will try to get pictures asap. Plows are in Laurel, MD
    Please email with questions etc.
    Mike 410-707-5304
  2. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

email sent
  3. affekonig

affekonig Senior Member

I might be looking for the truck side equipment only. Would you seperate? Let me know asap as I'll make an offer on a truck depending on whether I can find a mount or not. Thanks.
  4. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Still no response to my email. We're leaving first part of the week and will get them if they're still available?????????????/
  5. ponyboy

ponyboy Senior Member

sure you can get the uni mount to ultra mount adaptor as long as the plugs are the same on the new truck 3 or 2 plugs on the plows