1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Western UniMount Parts - Mounts, Frame, Lights

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by linckeil, Mar 19, 2015.

1. linckeil

linckeil PlowSite.com Addict
    from CT

i picked up these parts along with a pump. the pump is all i wanted, so i'm selling the rest.

the mount is for a 1980-1991 ford bronco, F150, F250, F350, or superduty. it's in solid shape with some surface rust. the passenger side "ear" on the thrust frame is tweaked a bit - see the pictures. a good set of torches capable of heating it up would get it back into shape. here's a link to western's website with the parts diagram and part numbers.

http://library.westernplows.com/westernplows/pdffiles/13598_020197.pdf

other than some miscellaneous hardware, it is missing part numbers 8 and 9 which are two angle brackets that attach between the truck frame and the plow thrust frame. these shouldn't be to difficult to make, or have made up, or you could always buy a set. otherwise everything else is there. $300

the lift frame is in good shape. i believe it works with all unimounts, but definitely with all pro plows. it is western parts number 61362. $100

the plow lights are original douglas dynamic units in excellent shape - the nicest used original lights i've ever seen. they even still have the factory rubber thread caps on them. these lights were used on late conventional blades, all unimounts, and early ultramounts. fisher also used these exact same lights for many years. they still have the wiring attached making it easy to splice them into your existing wiring. they were originally on a 9 pin plug setup if that makes a difference. all 4 light brackets are also included. $150

or take everything for $450.

i don't want to ship, but will if you cover the cost - i gotta imagine shipping would be really high, but it's up to you. local pickup in newtown ct preferred.

006.JPG

007.JPG

008.JPG

009.JPG

2. linckeil

from CT

lift frame and light pictures

004.JPG

005.JPG

001.JPG

002.JPG

003.JPG

3. linckeil

from CT

Not the best time to list plow parts for sale, but figured I'd bump this up and then let it sit until fall comes around. hoping to sell this stuff before then, so make offers if interested.

best to pm me as i'm not around too much to check threads during the spring/summer.

by the way, the 2 truck side "L" brackets i am missing (part #'s 61726 and 61727 ) are still available brand new from several online vendors and are only about $25 each. see here:

http://www.snowplowsnj.com/Western_61727/p394841_10799281.aspx

4. linckeil

from CT

so it's now officially November. needless to say I still have it all as no one is thinking about plowing in the spring!

figured I'd bump it up as snow is on it's way!

5. mr.lawn works

mr.lawn works Member

Controller by chance?

6. linckeil

from CT

sorry, no controller - only what is listed above.

unimount parts are getting harder and harder to find!

if interested best way to contact is email as i'm not on here as often as I used to be. linckeil@hotmail.com

7. linckeil

from CT

bump it back up. still have all this stuff.

it's been a slow winter for sure - a lot more selling than buying going on.... but its still here if you need it.

8. linckeil

from CT

ford mount sold - it's amazing how you finally get a little bit of snow and things start selling!

lift frame and lights still available.