1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Western Unimount Needed

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by MJay, Dec 27, 2005.

1. MJay

MJay Member

Hi, Looking for a [push] mount for a Toyota 1990, Western 6.5ft Unimount. I have an excellent condition [never-used] Unimount mount for Tacoma that I will exchange or sell.
    And a word of caution to all that would consider altering mounts to fit. Silly me tried to save a few bucks and had somebody alter (trusted their word) mount and they've screwed it up costing me $400 or so and a lot of time. Totally my fault for not thoroughly investigating the nuances of mounts.
    So, anybody got the above for sale or exchange.
    Many Thanks
    Let it snow, let it snow
  2. firebug130

firebug130 Member

i do not have a trade but i'm looking for a mount and plow set up for a 1999 tacoma, i have never had aplow, but I am having trouble finding a ste up that will fit my truck.
  3. Brandon

Brandon Member

Check eBay, local papers, local dealers, penny pincher type papers, etc. It took me a few months but I found one locally. Actually bought it off eBay, but it was local and it was in great shape. Paid $750 for it. Good luck.
  4. plowin boy

plowin boy Member

Mjay Check your pm's