1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Western Unimount MVP $1,500

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by got-h2o, Apr 12, 2009.

1. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

8'6" Unimount MVP Plow side only. It's by no means pretty, but works great. It has one bent wing that was repaired a while back, but you can see it cosmetically. It functions great and would be perfect for someone with an older Unimount that wants to upgrade to a V-plow. Infact, I'll even take yours in trade. It's been repainted in the past, but was never badly rusted. Again, expect cosmetic defects, but a good functioning V-plow. I have about 10 plows and figured I'd throw this one up for now to see if anyone wants it, rather than rehabbing it and selling it for double in the fall. The power unit alone is worth a good buck. Plenty of time now to paint it up and have it ready for next season! Pics will be available in a couple of days, I'm storing all of my plows elsewhere.

$1,500

2. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

How it's sitting in the pics make it look a little worse than it is. It's turned and vee'd a hair as it sits.

IMAGE_563.jpg

IMAGE_564.jpg