1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Western UniMount Frame (truck side) Toyota

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Tang, Nov 2, 2004.

1. Tang

Tang Junior Member
    from Ohio

I have a Western UniMount frame (Western No. 61870) that is currently mounted on my '85 Toyota Pickup. I am not certain what years it will fit, but I am guessing 84-94 Toyota pickups.

I bought it used last year from a gentleman that had it mounted on a '94 Toyota. He used it for private use and the frame is in excellent condition. I mounted it on my truck but never purchased a plow. I have sinced move to a new home w/ a very small driveway and a truck plow is not necessary.

I have attached pictures of the mount as it currently sits on my truck. I will remove from my truck shortly and can provide additional pictures upon request.

I am asking $145 obo. I have the original shipping carton and I am willing to ship at the buyer's expense.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
    Shane

front.JPG

side.JPG

2. OneBadDodge06

OneBadDodge06 Senior Member
    from Iowa

Pretty pricey for a used mount with missing parts....looks like its missing the link arms that hook to the light tower.

3. Tang

Tang Junior Member
    from Ohio

Took the mount off my truck last night and added some additional pictures. Included a shot of the hardware that is included w/ the mount.

parts.JPG

front1.JPG

back.JPG

4. Tang

Tang Junior Member
    from Ohio

Thank you for taking the time to post the feedback however unappreciated it might be.

Buying a new mount from Western is more than double what I'm asking but I'm sure you've done your due diligence and researched this. Also, this mount is in really good shape w/ minimal rust for a used mount. Peruse Ebay and look at others that are offered - price and condition wise I feel I'm offering at a fair market price.

With that said, if your interested in purchasing notice that my price is $145 obo (or best offer). This is my starting point and I am open to offers.

5. OneBadDodge06

OneBadDodge06 Senior Member
    from Iowa

I got a new mount for my chevy cost me $200 from my dealer.

6. Tang

Tang Junior Member
    from Ohio

back to the top!

7. Tang

Tang Junior Member
    from Ohio

Price drop - $125