1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

western unimount for sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by jcesar, Aug 28, 2007.

1. jcesar

jcesar Senior Member
    from Mi

Western Unimount for sale. 7.5 pro grade, with wings. Also comes with 2 controllers. joystick, and cab command. Mount and harness go to a 99 Ford Super duty, diesel.

Asking 2000.00 OBO

GOING TO A BOSS PLOW!!!

2. yamaguy

yamaguy Senior Member

How wide is it with the wings? And how old is it? Thanks, Dale

3. jcesar

jcesar Senior Member
    from Mi

9.5 foot wide with wings. It is in good shape. just going to a boss v plow

Look at my avitar. That is the plow that is for sale. that pic was taken in March, of 06. It plowed 2 more times after that, i think.
    Still looks as the pic does.

Not sure of the year. I thin it is a 2000 or 2001 model.
    Truck is a 99

4. jcesar

jcesar Senior Member
    from Mi

bump to the top

5. jcesar

jcesar Senior Member
    from Mi

bumpity bump bump

6. fluffy

fluffy Junior Member

7. W8N4snow

W8N4snow Member

I'm interested. I've got a '01 F350 V8 gasser. Not sure if the Diesel needed a different mount than the gas, but the rest should work unless I'm missing something. Send a couple of pics if you can. Bluemaxxaab@hotmail.com
    Mike

8. jcesar

jcesar Senior Member
    from Mi

sorry guys. Got it sold. If anything changes, I will let ya know. Will know for sure on Tues next week.