1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

western unimount 7'6" $800

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by ironjet, Nov 6, 2008.

1. ironjet

ironjet Junior Member

1988/89 western uni-mount plow for sale - 7'6" , wiring , control , mount for 88 chevy
    lite duty use most of its life headgear and blade in good shape , could use paint / fluid change $800
    the truckside mount is still on an 88 silverado 1500 which could still be used to plow with , it just needs an engine ( was removed to put into a stakebody)
    its got a 3:73 limited slip rear , power windows/locks & decent tires
    $1000 for the truck and plow together
    located in endicott new york 13760
    Last edited: Nov 6, 2008
  2. NBI Lawn

NBI Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

Pics would be great. I have a complete 305TBI that would drop right in there

3. ironjet

ironjet Junior Member

ill try and get pics this weekend , its in ok shape ( the truck) it was my grandfathers , has approx 80k on it
  4. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Very interested, PM sent!
  5. ServiceOnSite

ServiceOnSite Senior Member

also very interested and close to you drive time wise. please send me some pics to josh@diamondconcretewny.com or call me at 716 444 6613 i have cash now
  6. Milwaukee

Milwaukee 2000 Club Member

That sound nice shape truck expect paint.

Is there any rust? How front frame to suspension?

Auto transmission?
  7. sechracer

sechracer Senior Member

Where in Endicott are you?

:Edit: Nevermind, found an old post with pics of your old Z, and recognised the car....

Tom (if you think back, my userid will give you my last name.)
    Last edited: Nov 8, 2008
  8. ironjet

ironjet Junior Member

ok i probably wont be able to do any pics until later this week ( it gets dark to early)
    milwaukee- its a 4 spd auto , frame is solid , could probably use shocks , rust in the normal places for its year ( cab corners, wheel wells ) but the tailgate still worked quite good i was driving it daily until we pulled the motor.
    service- pm sent
    h20- shipping would be a bit much for me time wise as i dont have a way to transport it
    sechracer - ok i remember you whats up ? you still in the area?
  9. sechracer

sechracer Senior Member

Yeah, I'm in the area, living in Apalachin with my girlfriend. If you want to ship it, I can hook it to my truck for you to transport it to ups or something local........
  10. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

If it could all be strapped to a pallet and shipped, I'd pay a few hundred to get it here. It could be unloaded at a commercial address with a forklift.
  11. ironjet

ironjet Junior Member

this saturday ill be going up to get some pics of them ,
  12. ironjet

ironjet Junior Member

13. kidclan

kidclan Junior Member
    from Pa

is this plow still available if so contact me at ffchick29@aol.com and i'll reply with phone number to contact definitely interested in the plow. thanks