1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Western unimount 7.5ft plow for sale!!! Plow package

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by THC42002, Dec 18, 2015.

1. THC42002

THC42002 Junior Member

Western unimount 7.5 ft plow for sale. Total plow package. 1. Ultra mount for 99-04 f-250-550. 2.unimount adapter(fits on ultramount which allows you to use a unimount plow). 3. 7.5 ft unimount plow. 4.complete wiring harness(came of late 2004 f-350). 5. Controller. I'm from western ky. We average 15 inches of snow per year(some years no snow) . I've had this plow since 2004 and i have never had a problem with it. I've only had to put 4 cutting edges on it since i've had it . We hardly get any snow. It could use some new paint, but other than that it works great. $2200 obo. Ready to sale. Bought new plow. I'm in paducah, ky. 270-366-3382,jary. Call me anytime! 24hrs a day. I'll sleep when i die!!!

unimount 7 12 ft plow.jpg

unimount 7.5 ft plow.jpg

Ultra mount to unimount.jpg

ultra mount and wire harness.jpg

controller.jpg