1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Western Unimount 7.5 Pro Plow, 4 spring, 92-96 F250 or F350 mount

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by affekonig, Dec 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. affekonig

affekonig Senior Member

I've been holding onto this with the plan to set up another truck, but it doesn't look like it's going to happen and it's too big for either of my current trucks. It's in nice shape, it's a 4 spring, etc. It works perfectly and I'd like $1500. I'd also consider trading for a 7' standard and some cash. I also have a 92-96 F250/350 unimount mount that I'd probably sell too.

[​IMG]
    Untitled by affekonig2000, on Flickr

[​IMG]
    Untitled by affekonig2000, on Flickr

Video of it working: http://www.flickr.com/photos/papa-bear/6467466307/

2. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Throw in the mount and get it down here and you have a deal ;)

3. affekonig

affekonig Senior Member

You were supposed to throw me a truck to put it on...

4. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Ya but you bought one too quick!!!

My buddie has a 6'6 std plow (not a sport ut) with no power unit. I can talk to him about a deal. Something like keep your power unit and throw in the mount or something. A 6'6 with wings would be perfect. My buddie just did that on an Expedition and it worked out great.....you would never know that's what it was.

And this was my idea, he may not go for it. Those 6.6 std's are actually a pretty hot item. If it had a pump it would be gone already. But he robbed it for another plow LOL.

5. affekonig

affekonig Senior Member

Truck: I was looking for the 4 door Taco AND a bigger truck. Remember the Ram your friend had...? It's probably better this way. I really don't need another vehicle. I'm saying this now as it hasn't snowed, but I'll bet I kick my own a$$ after the first good one.

That might work out with the plow trade deal. Something along those lines at least. I have a 7' standard on the Cherokee right now and I'd really like to find another one of those. Even a 7.5. I do have a set of wings laying around though that would work on that 6.6. Lemme know.

6. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

I'll talk to him. AND, there may be another Ram coming in. 98 X cab 2500 with a Unimount and 120k. Loaded but some rust and dings. I'll keep you posted. Will be around $6k or so with the plow.

7. affekonig

affekonig Senior Member

Bump...I'd like to have this out before next week.

8. affekonig

affekonig Senior Member

Somebody take this off my hands before I do something dumb...

9. affekonig

affekonig Senior Member

I'll toss the mount in the deal. $1500 for the plow and mount.

10. FIREMAN Q

FIREMAN Q Senior Member

Where u located? Damn mobile apps

11. affekonig

affekonig Senior Member

Chicagoland - Lisle to be specific.

12. affekonig

affekonig Senior Member

Weekendish bump.

13. affekonig

affekonig Senior Member

Give yourself a Christmas present. Make an offer. As always, this may be my last year "plowing".

14. randomb0b123

randomb0b123 PlowSite.com Addict
    from america

why must you be far away

15. affekonig

affekonig Senior Member

Where ate you? I have the week off...

16. randomb0b123

from america

cleveland, just noticed this has the little lights?

17. affekonig

affekonig Senior Member

Little lights? Same ones I've had on every unimount I've owned/seen. I'll be in Cleveland January 27-28th...

18. randomb0b123

from america

theres wide stance lights and narrow ones, i had a bumper built for on my truck based on the wide stance ones so i cant get a plow with the narrow ones to fit (ive tried)

19. randomb0b123

from america

20. affekonig

affekonig Senior Member

Ah, the mounts for the lights. I actually have the wide ones on another plow and wanted to swap them, so I do have them and actually want to put then on. They're on the plow on my cherokee right now and are way too big, I just haven't gotten around to it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.