1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Western Uni Plugs

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by APLC, Nov 3, 2009.

1. APLC

APLC Senior Member

Ok last week my wife and I went to the movies, so I parked my truck in the parking ramp. Well some:gunsfiring: SH*T HEAD sniped off my western unimount plug (the light and pump one) not the power plug right off my grill. It was not in that good of shape anyway. So do I need to replace that part of the harness? or can I just get the plug with wires leading off it? If so can you just get the plug for the plow side also? Thanks for the help in advance

I tell you what if I would have caught him or her I would have broke there legs :angry:

2. Western1

Western1 Senior Member
    from MI.

They make a repair end for the harness. Make sure that you get the 9 pin truckside which would be the female and that should take care of it. Any Western dealer or your can order one from Angelo's or other aftermarket places.

3. Crash935

Crash935 2000 Club Member

49366k is the replace kit part # for both plow and truck side.

4. APLC

APLC Senior Member

thanks guys ussmileyflag

5. Crash935

Crash935 2000 Club Member

you can contact No Lead on here and he can get them for you out of GR.