1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Western Uni-Mount

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by LukeL92, Sep 19, 2011.

1. LukeL92

LukeL92 Junior Member

Can anyone tell me if this mount will fit a 2001 F-350?

snow plow mount 1.jpg

snow plow mount 2.jpg
  2. Western1

Western1 Senior Member
    from MI.

That mount is not complete and was not made to fit your truck. The parts are for older Ford trucks.
  3. Andy96XLT

Andy96XLT Senior Member

that looks very similar to the mount on my 95 f250 but as said above it is missing the thrust mounts that attach to the frame. Even if you had the thrust mounts it would only fit up to a 97HD
  4. mishnick

mishnick 2000 Club Member

What you need to do is find the part number for the uni-mount that fits your truck and then pull the installation instructions on the Western web site. They will show a blow up parts diagram so you can see what you should have and then compare. Sorry I don't know how to find part numbers for the old unimounts, that's befoe my time.
  5. mishnick

mishnick 2000 Club Member

Here is a link to the 62660-1 unimount diagram. It says it is for the F350 1999 and later. Have a look and compare it to yours. You will see the missing pieces (as suggested above) and perhaps you could fabricate them and complete the kit.