1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Western Uni mount won't move left or right

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by Bossman 92, Nov 3, 2010.

1. Bossman 92

Bossman 92 PlowSite.com Addict

Like the title says the plow works up and down fine, but it won't budge left to right. It acts like it is trying, but it won't move. I opened the fill plug to check the fluid level, but couldn't see anything. I checked all the conections twice and it's not that.

Any ideas? My guess is low fluid level, how high should the fluid be when I check?

Sorry for the crazy questions I am very busy right now, and trying to do a million things at once.

2. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Doubt it's so low on fluid that it won't angle at all, more like an issue with the S2 valve. It's either stuck or isn't receiving power when a left or right angle function is pressed. Easy enough to check it for magnetizem and go from there.
  3. emoco2

emoco2 Junior Member
    from 44333

What is the s2 valve I have the same problem

Thank you
  4. twinman326

twinman326 PlowSite.com Addict