1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Western UNI MOUNT Plow for sale or trade

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by John O., Feb 20, 2006.

1. John O.

John O. Member

I have for sale a slightly used 7 1/2 foot Western Poly Uni Mount Plow. The plow is no more than a few years old. The plow is in excellent condition. It functions great with all lights working, no leaks or problems with the hydraulics. The plow only was used on a few driveways. There are no rust problems. Comes with a western snow deflector for the top, has all hardware and is mounted on plow. (Not shown in picture) The plow does not come with the truck mounting.

Make me an offer, will except possible trades. email me at: jpoleary55@aol.com

DSCN1655.JPG

DSCN1657.JPG

DSCN1658.JPG

DSCN1659.JPG

2. John O.

John O. Member

Is anybody interested?...............make me an offer or something to trade.

3. snowplowpro

snowplowpro Senior Member
    from NJ

poly plow

were is this plow located what town and will you deliver for a fee too i live in nj if you cant deliver i will try to find out how much too ship it to my home i have 7.5 ft all steel but it needs some work

4. John O.

John O. Member

Plow is still for sale first 550.00 takes it email me any qustions

5. greenjack

greenjack Junior Member
    from MI

do you have any more pics?

6. John O.

John O. Member

i don't have any other pics let me know what part you want to see on it and i can probly take more feel free to ask any qustions

7. PBC IN BUFFALO

PBC IN BUFFALO Junior Member

interested in plow

Is it possible for you to get the plow on a skid and to a trucking company ( for a fee of course) or possibly meet me somwheres (again for a fee of course) Im in buffalo NY and am interested in your plow and may be heading twards toledo soon let me know what your thoughts are thanks

8. Midwest BuildIt Inc

Midwest BuildIt Inc PlowSite.com Addict

Send me an email and let me know what your willing to trade for. Im close and wouldnt ask you to deliver it., I could come and get it.....BNCSERVICES@COMCAST.NET

9. mr.plow 2

mr.plow 2 Member

plow

ill take it i sent you a msg call me

10. gd8boltman

gd8boltman Senior Member

If you have not yet sold it to Mr. Plowman

I will take it. I sent you an e-mail

Thanks